- 1971-1978 Member of various orchestras.
- 1976-1978 Member of Marburger Konzertchor and Frankfurter Madrigalensemble (Conductor Siegfried Heinrich)
- 1986-now Solo concerts and concerts with various ensembles (2e2m, Arttt, BICE, DIN A Testbild, Kanal XX, Poltergeist, Trance-Formation, United Berlin, WhEB, Niet…)
- 1989-1992 Member of Ensemble Opera Brut Berlin with Nina Goede, Daniel Werts and Ulrich Krieger.
- 2007-now Member of CLSI in Paris.
Publications and awards
- 1987 Participation on the Berliner Elektroniknacht Sampler with the piece “Stipvisite”.
- 1988 Award for the piece “This is not just a demo…” from the German Keyboards magazin
- 1988 Award for the piece ‘I sorgente calde di Pantelleria’ at the Computermusic workshop of the Audiowerkstatt Berlin.
- 1989 CD Polyrische Variationen, published by Badland Records France.
- 1990 Participation on the Berliner Elektroniknacht CD with the piece “Willkommen zur Berliner Elektroniknacht CD”
- 1993 Silver Amadeus at Musik Kreativ for the piece “Industrial Dreaming” with the ensemble Poltergeist (Ulrich Krieger, Stefan Tiedje, Marlen Liebau, Andreas Rentsch).
- 1998 about 140 CD’s as one of a kind of approximatly one hour of the sound installation “tRAFFIC? nOCHANCE! “
- 1998 14 CDs as one of a kind of 1 hour of the sound installation “Holz als Weg?”
- 1999 Participation on the Max/MSP CD with “Holz als Weg?” (the patch with sounds)
- 1999-now St.ools and abhaXions libraries for Max/MSP.
- 2009 Coauthor for “Spectral Tools for Dynamic Tonality and Audio Morphing” Computer Music Journal Vol. 33 No. 2
- 1984-now Performances with self-created algorithmic and live electronic computer programs all over the world. (Germany, U.S.A., Japan, France…)
- 1988-now Freelance supporter/assistant for electronic Musicians like Richard Teitelbaum, Alvin Curran, Diamanda Galas, Christopher Franke, Gareth Jones, Conny Plank, Daniel Miller, Bernhard Leitner, Mario Bertoncini, Arthur Kampela and many more.
- 1993-2002 Running my own company for mastering and CD-ROM services, specialized on CD-Extra and enhanced CDs.
- 2003 Musical assistant at Experimentalstudio Freiburg.
- 2004-2008 Musical assistant at CCMIX (formerly “Les Ateliers UPIC”) close to Paris. Collaborations with well-known composers like Karlheinz Stockhausen, La Monte Young, Giacomo Manzoni, Gerard Pape, Paul Mefano, Terry Riley etc…
- 2009 Freelance and project work (Staatstheater Stuttgart and various others…)
- 1966-1975 learned violin and basic musical skills.
- 1973 Outward Bound Mountain School, Ulswater, Great Britain.
- 1976-1979 studied physics at Philipps University Marburg.
- 1979-1988 studied electrical engineering, acoustics, musicology and philosophy at TU-Berlin.